Hello blog!
Haven't seen you for a long time!
I've decided to start writing again..
I've had a new job, travelled to Hong Kong, Thailand, Australia and Singapore, got a new laptop, got promoted, graduated from university, resigned from my job and gained weight since the last time I visited you!
CONFESSION :
I must confess - the level of my english is clearly declining (especially grammar).. This must be an impact of speaking and writing half English and half Chinese all the time. Most of my friends (literally all) are chinese, so naturally I would interchange with the two languages. This occurs when I cannot think of a word in the language I started the conversation in.
So here I am, blogging again - hoping to improve my writing, share my passion (food, travel and shopping) and life. Please feel free to critique my writing (grammar, structure, etc)
LASTLY, I really do hope I write in this blog on a regular basis!
No comments:
Post a Comment